Thursday, May 04, 2006

Down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris

Because I have nothing else to rant about, here are some of the reasons that I love the internet:

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
OK, yes, it's probably been passed around like a certain snotty European's lady of the evening (I love thesauruses), but I love it. Especially because it contains Godzilla, Batman, Shaq, Jackie Chan, Indiana Jones, and Chuck Norris!

BONUS! This website contains the MP3 for download.

Super Mario Reloaded
This is what Luigi dreams about every night. That little green guy, always overshadowed by the great red shadow of Mario wishes that he was cool enough to get cloned and attempt to kick Mario's ass. Sorry Luigi, but the best you'll ever amount to is a glorified vacuum salesman.

Supe vs. Elián González
That's it Supe, teach that little crying kid what's it like to be on the receiving end of a Time Crisis light gun.


By the way...I curse you John for ever giving Clark access to Photoshop.

So that's it. I hope everyone is more stupid for reading this post.

No comments: