Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Erik Mongrain - Kick Ass Guitar Soloist

With my new job and the accompanying new 25 minute drive to work every day, I've gotten a lot more time to listen to podcasts (I'll eventually link them over on the side). While listening to the latest Diggnation they had a link to this guy playing a guitar in a very unique way. I checked out the other videos that he has on Youtube, and if you are a fan of acoustic guitar (I love any guitar, but acoustic is my favorite), you would do well to check out his videos.

According to Erik's Youtube page he has a CD coming out soon. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get it and take a listen.

Erik Mongrain's Youtube Profile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!